Thursday, September 24, 2009

Moneys

Sometimes I want to be an angsty teen again, only because I never had to pack up all my belongings and pay the bills. Sure, I cried for no reason and had pimples and went to high school and over-analyzed my crushes, but whateves. I spent my money on candy. And to get said money, I babysat and worked at a pita place occasionally. Oh, and a hot dog cart. I really liked working at the hot dog cart.

I also spent money on clothes, movies, slushies, poutine, temporary tattoos, hair dye, highlights, nail polish and alcohol I bought on the sly. I miss that. I miss being an irresponsible frivolous person.

And now I'm off to go buy paint for my new apartment, and putty for the walls. Yep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...